Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Where did you celebrate your New Year day?

Not young anymore, after a whole day works, I actually felt tired on 31 Dec 2008 night. Watching Astro Taiwan's Live Concert. Around 10pm++ already felt sleepy.

Sister got something to buy, I just followed to have a walk. Finally, I "countdown" 2009 at cashier counter of New-open Giant Hypermarket! Watched the last tails of fireworks far away from Sunway.

Quickly, I made a new year wish.

Here started 2009!

4 comments:

andersonloo said...

Same as last year, I "countdown" at SungaiWang. Very happening and the sky like "drop snow"!

khengsiong said...

I count down with 周公 ;P

Hmm... let me guess what your wish is...

SinJi said...

Anderson,
Mean that you are still young:D
I'd been countdown at Bukit Bintang there few years ago.
Yes, very happening and I felt people playing chemical snow like that not so good, especially when it is too much...

Khengsiong,
I thought you were not sleeping too early when it comes the next day is holiday=P
So what is your wishes for new year?

andersonloo said...

Not young lo.... but I still like to go... why? Coz I found there is the only place got "New Year Mood"!